It should be mentioned that, you can visit the website and view its content without providing any personal information. In some cases, when you visit the website, the information about you which is not personally important may be collected by the Centre automatically. These are the alphanumeric identifiers that called “cookies” and transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your internet browser. This type of information include the type of internet browser you are using, the type of the operating system of your computer, the domain name of your internet service provider, your IP address, the pages you visit on our web site, and/or the information about web site/advertisement from which you linked to the website.
At the same time, we may store some information on your computer through “cookies” or similar files. With the help of most internet browsers, you can erase “cookies” from your computer`s hard drive, block their saving or receive a warning before saving. But, it should be taken into consideration that if you avoid this information, you may not be able to experience the full functionality of the website.
According to Article 11.1 of the Law “On personal data”, personal data that may be required from you are as follows (including but not limited to):
– name and surname
– e-mail address
– date of birth
– mailing address
– credit card number
Collection of the above-mentioned personal data is carried out for the purposes of identification and verification of the subject of such information.
In any case, you may preserve your right not to provide your personal information in the web site. However, take into consideration that providing your personal information is a pre-requisite for enjoying certain activities and services available through the web site, creating an account, renting equipment, reserving certain ski classes or hotel rooms in the Centre and paying. Especially, we want to emphasize that unless you will provide the above-mentioned personal information to the web site you will be deprived of the opportunities provided by the web site.
The Centre will collect only voluntarily provided (for example, if you complete online registration form, subscription form of user, any online inquiry or any other membership form for other services in the website) personal information by you. Additionally, the Centre may use such information to send you email about news, information on amendments in the web site, new products and services. Use of any of the services on the website is entirely voluntary.
However, transmission of your personal information is possible in exceptional cases defined in Article 13.2 of the Law “On personal data”. For example, it is possible to provide such information to the appropriate authorities that the law requires. Additionally, according to Article 9.9 of the Law “On personal data”, the proprietor has the right to transfer the collection and processing of personal data to the operator on the condition of its protection on the basis of contract. If collection, processing and protection of personal data are delegated to an operator, you will be notified about it in written form (including the identity of the operator). We consider it is necessary to mention that the collected and processed personal data from the web site is protected at the highest level.
Persons who registered as a user on www.shahdag.az website may only use their personal information. If web site integration with other information systems expected and the exchange of personal data with third parties will be conducted, you will be informed about this and adhered to the terms of availability of your written agreement.
In accordance with Article 7 of the law “On personal data” you have the following rights:
– To get information about the availability of your personal data, owner or operator of the web site;
– To demand legal justification of collection, processing and transfer of your personal data to third parties, obtain information about the legal consequences of collection, processing and transfer of this information for you;
– To become familiar with the content of personal information collected about you;
– To know the purpose of collection and processing of personal data, duration and methods of processing, to be acquainted with the scope of persons authorized to view personal data, as well as information systems intended for the exchange of information;
– To require clarification and destruction (except in cases defined by law) of collected and processed personal data about you, as well as apply for the transfer of such data into the archive in a specified manner;
– To demand ban for collection and processing of personal data about you;
– To get information about the sources of collected and processed personal data and requiring to prove legality of such information;
– To require protection of collected and processed personal data about you;
– To use rights established in the Law “On personal data” and other normative legal acts of the Azerbaijan Republic.
SPECIAL NOTE TO PARENTS
As the Centre, we are against the use or retain of any personal information for any purpose whatsoever from visitors who are under the age of maturity (including internal or external marketing purposes). In addition, if such information has been identified, we remove it immediately. If you discovered that your child under maturity age has provided any personal information to the website, we ask you to notify us immediately to delete the information or discontinue any related services. However, according to Article 8.3 of the Law “On personal data”, parents are responsible for supervision of their children’s online activities and they may use software applications that help provide a kid-friendly online environment.
“Shahdag Tourism Centre” CJSC
The Republic of Azerbaijan
29th km of Gusar-Laza highway, Gusar district.
Tel: (+994 12) 310 11 10/mob: 1110
Might be interesting:
“Zirve Hotel” Bar Rahat puts the ‘R’ into ‘Relaxation’ Locate...
Taking care of your body and soul is our only aim. Our highly trained therapists...
The Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Azerbaijan is responsibl...